Alternative to Cisco MediaSense: the new NTW recording
Are you looking for a reliable recording solution after the withdrawal of Cisco MediaSense? The new NTW recording has been enhanced and offers a genuine alternative for your voice recording needs.
- Control directly in Cisco Finesse (with start/stop functionality)
- On-demand recording directly in Jabber
- Save in up to 3 locations simultaneously
- Saved recordings are stored securely and may be additionally encrypted
- Automatical announcement prior to recording
New functionality: start/stop button in Cisco Jabber and Finesse
As of now, you may choose at which point of the conversation a call should be recorded. The clearly arranged start/stop button in the recording functionality is now available on all devices also in Cisco Jabber, Finesse and NTWcall Attendant Console.
The safe choice
With NTW, voice recordings may now be encrypted before storage and thereby the audio files are effectively prevented from unauthorised access.
Announcement of the recording
Inform your interlocutor in advance when a call is being recorded. This way, the NTW recording solution is being enhanced by an automated announcement – for incoming as well as outgoing and internal calls.
Read more about NTW’s Voice Recording.