Now even simpler: Cisco provisioning with NTW
Thanks to NTW Provisioning, the set-up of Cisco IP phones becomes even simpler and faster. Initial provisioning or follow-up modifications are made easy with new functionalities and flexible templates.
- Your choice: manual, semi-manual or automatic provisioning
- Direct import of user data with user level from database (e.g. Active Directory)
- Automatic allocation of numbers
- Writing back data to Active Directory
- Allocation of phones and applications depending on site and user level
- If required, edit selected user data manually in template
- Trigger rollout provisioning by user log-in
Dynamic interaction with data sources
With NTW, user data from different sources may be merged and unified. Use existing data from various sources like Active Directory (LDAP) and write information back to the source.
Read more about NTW Provisioning.