Flexible call-back service
The Call Back Service offers different functionalities if an internal or external contact in unavailable. The following options exist:
- Call-back reminder with caller’s individual time specification
- Forwarding to voice mail
- (Internal) contact will be notified of call-back request
- Information as soon as (internal) contact is available again
A call-back reminder is easily set directly on the phone if a called contact is busy. The call-back list then saves multiple call-back reminders.
The time interval for the display (duration) of the call-back service as well as the call-back interval and the maximum period of the call-back reminder are set-up in the central configuration beforehand. Different call-back profiles are available:
- Call-back display on no answer
- Call-back display on busy
- Call-back display on second call (call waiting)
- Direct forwarding to voice mail
The active call-back list is accessible to the user at any time. Dialling or deleting an entry can be executed directly in the list.
Forwarding to voice mail
Instead of setting a call-back reminder, the caller may choose to be forwarded to the voice mail and leave a voice message.
Internal call-back service
For internal calls a call-back request can be made if the desired contact is busy. A message will appear on the phone as soon as the contact is available again.
Alternatively, a pop-up may be set which will be shown on the called party’s phone when they hang up. The call-back may be initiated using the simple push of a button (automatic call-back).
4 CPUs (Cores)
8 GB RAM
Gigabit-/Fast-Ethernet network interface card
120 GB hard disk for installation
Virtualization supported (VMware & HyperV)
Microsoft Windows 2019 or 2016
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.x (and higher)
- Cisco IP Phone-series with display (supported by Cisco)